Last update: July 2020
Welcome to starlightc.com.
The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service"
), govern your access to and use of the Starlightpremiumcontent
website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.Starlightc.com
(the "Site") referred hereto as "Starlightpremiumcontent", “Agency”, "we" or "us".
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Starlightpremiumcontent services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and have the full capacity to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. Starlightpremiumcontent makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Clients are users who purchase services on Starlightpremiumcontent.
- Writers are the employees of Starlightpremiumcontent who perform services assigned to them by the agency.
- Custom Orders are requests made by a Client for a service on Starlightpremiumcontent.
- Complaint are expressions of unsatisfaction on a service rendered.
- Starlightpremiumcontent Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Writer and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Client.
- Gig® Packages are services Starlightpremiumcontent offers its clients. The Starlightpremiumcontent services are rendered at the flat rate of 3 cent per word.
- Gig® / Gigs® are services offered on Starlightpremiumcontent.
- Orders are the formal agreement between a Client and Starlightpremiumcontent after a purchase has been made from the Gig Packages.
- Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Clients and Starlightpremiumcontent in connection with the services rendered on Starlightpremiumcontent's platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Clients in connection with purchases, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Starlightpremiumcontent, currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with Starlightpremiumcontent Balances.
- Revenue is the money that Writers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase on Starlightpremiumcontent, subject to these Terms.
- Cart refer to the client’s dashboard for all ongoing tasks requested on the site.
- Dispute refers to a client’s expression of dissatisfaction on the service rendered via Starlightpremiumcontent.
- Only registered Clients may place an order for service on Starlightpremiumcontent. Registration is free.
- Gig packages are rendered at a flat rate of 3 cent per word on Starlightpremiumcontent
- Clients pay Starlightpremiumcontent in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section here.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Starlightc.com.
- When purchasing a Gig, Clients are granted all rights for the delivered work.
- Starlightpremiumcontent retains the right to use all published delivered works for Starlightpremiumcontent marketing and promotion purposes.
- Users undertake to comply with Starlightpremiumcontent’s Community Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and guidelines, applicable to the Starlightpremiumcontent community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
Clients place order for desired service at a flat rate as provided on the site.
- Clients may also place multiple order for a single or different service Gig(s).
- A dissatisfied client may raise dispute on any of service rendered by Starlightpremiumcontent if, in good faith, such service does not satisfactorily fulfil such client’s request.
- If an order is cancelled (in good faith), the funds paid will be returned to the Client’s Starlightpremiumcontent Balance.
- For security concerns, Starlightpremiumcontent may temporarily disable a Client’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity.
- Clients and Starlightpremiumcontent are both responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Clients represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the Gig page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Clients.
- Starlightpremiumcontent partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Clients, transferring such payments from the client to the agency, and holding funds in connection with Starlightpremiumcontent Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Starlightpremiumcontent platform are performed by Starlightpremiumcontent’s Payment Services Providers.
- You may not offer direct payments to Starlightpremiumcontent using payment systems outside of the Starlightpremiumcontent platform.
- Starlightpremiumcontent retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Starlightpremiumcontent marketing and promotional purposes.
- Purchase of services on Starlightpremiumcontent are at a flat rate of cents per word as indicated in each of the Service Gigs.
- In most locations, purchases on Starlightpremiumcontent can only be made with Credit Card. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Starlightpremiumcontent, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Starlightpremiumcontent; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Clients may pay on Starlightpremiumcontent in several different currencies. Unless stated otherwise, you will be charged in the currency displayed on the payment page. All currency exchange services in connection with payments and withdrawals in local currencies are performed by Starlightpremiumcontent’s Payment Services Providers. In certain cases, however, when certain currencies are not supported by certain payment methods, you will be charged in US$ even if the price is displayed in another currency. In any event, the actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly disclosed to you before you complete the payment.
- Clients should note that all prices on Starlightpremiumcontent are derived always from their original US$ price and, therefore, non-US$ currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and may also include conversion fees. Clients always have the option to pay in US$ by changing their selected displayed currency.
- If you paid for an Order in a currency other than US$ and your Order was later cancelled for any reason, the amount returned to your Starlightpremiumcontent Balance would be based on the exchange rate as of the date of cancellation. Therefore, the returned amount may vary from the paid amount in local currency terms, while always maintaining the same US$ value.
- Your Starlightpremiumcontent Balance is always valued in US$, even if it is displayed in a non-US$ currency. Therefore, should you choose to view your Starlightpremiumcontent Balance in any currency other than US$, it may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations, while always maintaining the same US$ value. Users always have the option to view their Starlightpremiumcontent Balance in US$ by changing their selected displayed currency.
- Clients may be charged with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the price shown on the site, and, in any event, any such taxes will always be displayed to the Client before payment.
- Clients agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- Writers are direct employees of Starlightpremiumcontent.
- Payment for tasks executed by the writers shall be made on a monthly basis.
- Writers shall be paid at a flat rate of #2 (two naira) per word for all tasks executed.
- Writers warrant that any content delivered in relation to any task assigned by Starlightpremiumcontent shall be original work conceived by the Writers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Gigs, Writers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Gigs.
- Writers consent that any content delivered to Starlightpremiumcontent belongs to the Agency with the full legal right to the use and disposition of the same.
Gigs created on Starlightpremiumcontent are Agency Generated Content.
- Once a client’s payment is confirmed, such client’s order will be created and given a unique Starlightpremiumcontent order number (#FO).
- An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Client. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.
- In case a dispute is raised on any of the services rendered by Starlightpremiumcontent or any other complaint, Clients are to contact the Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Clients may use the "Request Revisions" feature located on the Order Page while an Order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Seller's description on their Gig page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.
Disputes and Cancellations
- Leaving a Client’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Client. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Client has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.
- ute are to be resolved by the amicable resolution between the clients and Starlightpremiumcontent. This resolution may result in a refund where a genuine reason for such dispute is justified in good faith after a resolution notice has been duly served to Starlightpremiumcontent’s customer support team within 72 hours from when the service was delivered.
- Order cancellations can be performed on starlightpremiumcontent, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a Client encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site's dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- Starlightpremiumcontent, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Client shall be subject to full payment and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Client’s Starlightpremiumcontent Balance.
- Requests for revisions can be performed through the Order Page while the order is marked as Delivered.
- Requesting to gain more services from Starlightpremiumcontent beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- Eligibility for requests to Starlightpremiumcontent to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Fiverr delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 72 hours after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Client’s Starlightpremiumcontent balance and will be deducted from the Writer’s Starlightpremiumcontent balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Writer’s Starlightpremiumcontent balance, from future revenues of such Writer.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Writer if the service was rendered as described in the Gig Page. Clients may rate their experience with the agency on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Clients must use Starlightpremiumcontent Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by the agency prior to contacting Customer Support.
- Any non-permitted usage of Starlightpremiumcontent encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations of Starlightpremiumcontent’s Terms of Service.
- Starlightpremiumcontent Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active Orders (after the Client submits their requirements and before the Writer delivers on Starlightpremiumcontent)
- The Writer is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Client’s requirements or the Writer’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active Starlightpremiumcontent user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders (after the Writer clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
- The Writer uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to the agency. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The Writer delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by the management and the agency’s Customer Support team.
- The Writer requests additional payments, on or off the Starlightpremiumcontent platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The Writer is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Clients who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from the Agency beyond the agreed requirements.
- Clients who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Agency not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 72 hours limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Clients who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use are found on the Agency’s Gig Page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 72 hours.
- Starlightpremiumcontent Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Clients and Writers from fully utilizing the Agency’s Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Starlightpremiumcontent does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Client's Starlightpremiumcontent Balance and are available for future purchases on Starlightpremiumcontent. Until January 1, 2020, funds returned to your Starlightpremiumcontent Balance from cancelled orders will not include service fees paid. As of January 1, 2020, Starlightpremiumcontent returns service fees to your Starlightpremiumcontent Balance once an order is cancelled. In any event, if the service fees were not returned to your Starlightpremiumcontent Balance following an order cancelation, such service fees’ amount will be exempted from your next purchase on Starlightpremiumcontent.
- Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be performed by our Customer Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount and currency. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
- In certain instances, Starlightpremiumcontent may offer you credits (“Starlightc Credits” or “Credits”), either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing Gigs and/or other services offered on the Site. Your available Credit balance will appear in your account. Your valid Starlightpremiumcontent Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be viewed in your order summary after you place the order. Unless stated otherwise, Starlightpremiumcontent Credits expire following three months from their receipt. Starlightpremiumcontent Credits serve only as an incentive to use Starlightpremiumcontent, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value and are nonrefundable. Once used, Starlightpremiumcontent Credits may not be returned to your account even if your Order gets cancelled. Starlightpremiumcontent Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to You upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of these Terms. Starlightpremiumcontent reserves the right to modify or cancel the Starlightpremiumcontent Credits program at any time. If you or Starlightpremiumcontent deactivate or suspend your Starlightpremiumcontent account, any unused Fiverr Credits in your account will be forfeited.
User Conduct and Protection
- Starlightpremiumcontent enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Starlightpremiumcontent reflect the diversity of an expanding Gig economy. Members of the Starlightpremiumcontent community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on Starlightpremiumcontent’s Community Forums.
- Starlightpremiumcontent maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Starlightpremiumcontent. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Starlightpremiumcontent.
- To report a violation of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team here.
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Starlightpremiumcontent in order to circumvent or abuse the Starlightpremiumcontent messaging system or Starlightpremiumcontent platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Starlightpremiumcontent's platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Starlightpremiumcontent is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Starlightpremiumcontent to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Starlightpremiumcontent.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Clients or Writers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Starlightpremiumcontent reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Writer’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Starlightpremiumcontent (or one of Starlightpremiumcontent’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to the Writer, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Writer.
- Starlightpremiumcontent will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
- Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
ABUSE AND SPAM
- Inappropriate Behavior & Language : Communication on Starlightpremiumcontent should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Starlightpremiumcontent condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
- Phishing and Spam : Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.
- Privacy & Identity : You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page.
- Authentic Starlightpremiumcontent Profile : You may not create a false identity on Starlightpremiumcontent, misrepresent your identity, create a Starlightpremiumcontent profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Starlightpremiumcontent reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
- Intellectual Property Claims : Starlightpremiumcontent will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
- Fraud / Unlawful Use : You may not use Starlightpremiumcontent for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
- Multiple Accounts : To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Starlightpremiumcontent community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Starlightpremiumcontent’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
- Targeted Abuse : We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Starlightpremiumcontent. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
- Selling Accounts : You may not buy or sell Starlightpremiumcontent accounts.
- The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Starlightpremiumcontent and protected by copyright and trademark law. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
- To the extent that you provide Starlightpremiumcontent with any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the Starlightpremiumcontent platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other Starlightpremiumcontent products or services (collective, the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted Starlightpremiumcontent an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. Starlightpremiumcontent is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
- Writers should recognize that there might be a need for Clienta to disclose certain confidential information to be used by Writers for the purpose of delivering the ordered work, and to protect such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Therefore, Writers agree to treat any information received from Clients as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the above, Sellers specifically agree to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered work; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Client’s permission.
Agency Generated Content
- Starlightpremiumcontent reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Starlightpremiumcontent's Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Starlightpremiumcontent.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Disputes should be handled using Starlightpremiumcontent's dispute resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting Starlightpremiumcontent Customer Support.
- Starlightpremiumcontent may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Starlightpremiumcontent will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Starlightpremiumcontent after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Starlightpremiumcontent will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
- Agency Generated Content ("AGC") refers to the content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Starlightpremiumcontent by our users (Clients and Writers) is Agency Generated Content. Starlightpremiumcontent does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
- For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement - please see our Intellectual Property Claims Policy which forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Gig Commercial Use License
- Ownership and limitations: When purchasing a Gig on Starlightpremiumcontent, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Agency's Gig page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Client is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the Writer, and the Writer waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when US Copyright Act does not apply, the Writer expressly agrees to assign to Client the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to Client shall be subject to full payment for the Gig and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of Client, and Writer assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered work. Some Gigs (including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through Gig Extras) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Gig for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Gig Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
- Furthermore, users (both Clients and Writers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Starlightpremiumcontent, including texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Starlightpremiumcontent for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your Gig Order, the Agency grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the Agency retains all ownership rights. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to Starlightpremiumcontent’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Writer nor Starlightpremiumcontent will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER STARLIGHTPREMIUMIONTENT NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH FIVERR MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
- The official text is the English version of the Site. Any discrepancies or differences created in any translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated content, please refer to the English version of the content which is the official version.
- IN NO EVENT WILL STARLIGHTPREMIUMIONTENT, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
- IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, STARLIGHTPREMIUMIONTENT AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with Starlightpremiumcontent, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.